Lease Administration provides corporate lease managers with the capability to effectively manage all financial, legal and project based activities associated with domestic and international leases. An integral part of the Real Estate framework is the Lease Management functionality, which enables you to manage the total lease life cycle. All lease types are catered for, with specialist functionality for retail, industrial, commercial and land. Flexible legal structures allow for joint ownership and complex landlord/tenant relationships.
- Meet all regulatory requirements
- Work effectively with service providers
- Improve service to business operations
- Manage leases domestically and internationally
- Reduce organizational risk
- Provide effective reporting and advice
- Reduce time lost through duplicated efforts and processes
- Centralize lease management to reduce costs
Lease Management solution provides a broad range of capabilities including:
Lease Payables - Manage all lease data including options, clauses, documents and key dates; report on all key lease information and activities.
Lease Receivables – Manage all aspects of sub-leases, including tenant billing, shared costs, financial management and sales.
Financial Management - Track and manage cost related information, including rent and services payments, landlord reconciliation, cost recovery and financial reporting; integrates with all standard accounting systems.
Regulatory Compliance – Provides FASB 13 and 10K reporting; meets regulatory requirements for data management and auditing.
- Tracks and manages all real estate documents; all document types are supported.