Lease Administration Software
Qube Lease Administrator provides lease managers with a flexible software tool that delivers a wide range of functional capabilities.
Used in over 300 organizations, both domestically and globally, our lease management solution provides world class functionality.
It is built and designed to broaden access to key information, to simplify usage, and to generally improve daily business processes.
- Critical dates are identified, actions prompted and email reminders are sent in real time
- Lease documents are easily loaded and accessible to all stakeholders
- Lease expenses are better managed and quickly processed for payment
- Reports provide effective summaries of every aspect of the leased portfolio
- Lease intelligence provides a range of graphical visualizations to highlight issues and summarize portfolio performance
- Domestic and international capabilities ensure that a diverse portfolio can be managed in a single system, regardless of the range of details
- Qube Transaction Manager can be fully integrated, allowing for the active control of all lease activity
The unique combination of flexibility and control within Qube Lease Administrator makes it an ideal tool for all stakeholders. This indudes:
- Senior real estate executives
- Business unit leaders
- Service Providers and support groups (legal, finance, risk management)
By providing each group with access to the specific information they require, response times improve, workloads are reduced, and internal customer satisfaction is enhanced.
Lease Administrators will be able to:
- Focus on higher value activity
- Access a single source for all lease related data, reports and documents
- Streamline working processes
- Share more accurate and detailed information that supports improved decision making
- Provide effective reporting that best reflects the needs of your operation
Combined with the functionality of Qube Transaction Manager and Qube Accounting Manager, Qube Lease Administrator will provide the functionality you deserve when managing a full lifecycle of any real estate portfolio.